No, not offensive email that will get you in trouble with HR, just with the recipients of your emails who already have enough bloat in their inboxes.
What’s the problem?
- I think we covered the part about motivational sayings in email signatures previously…
- The information block in your email signature is excessive. Internally, we know what company you work for. Externally, the title/department information probably won’t mean much.
- You’re sending an email for a one word reply. I know acknowledgment is necessary, but coupled with everything else, it’s excessive.
- Your one word reply is the same as your valediction or complimentary close: “Thanks. Thanks,” sounds like “Pizza! Pizza!“
- You have an image that’s larger than the rest of your excessive signature block and message body combined–and it’s taking up way more space in email [if you’re using Outlook] than it did on the computer you copied it from.